Popular Tags: [View All]
Carl Johan Ragnarsson
United States
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to find the Dutch/French version of E&T, as I like the European artwork better. Shipping to Sweden.

Where can I order it relatively cheap?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maarten D. de Jong
Netherlands
Zaandam
flag msg tools
badge
'Relative' is the relative term here... I've done some searching, but couldn't locate it for a reasonable total price. The game is, but the shipping costs are always murder. Toys4ever.nl has fairly low prices (about €32), and even stocks a few specimens with relatively minor box damage (which will then set you back €27). Unfortunately, shipping to Sweden will be about €20-ish. You might want to send them an email to find out whether you'll be getting the Dutch/French or Dutch edition. They have exactly the same artwork, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alkis Moraitis
Australia
Sydney Olympic Park
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
We gotta get out while we 're young, `cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run...
mbmbmbmbmb
Try http://www.philibertnet.com and search as Tigre et Euphrate. The charged me 32 Euro for the game + 8 Euro for shipping to Greece. Same as German artwork which is much more tasteful than the Mayfair ugly version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Johan Ragnarsson
United States
Lund
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, if shipping is that cheap it sounds like great advice:

Bonus question - if I decide to order from Philibert, are there any other games that I should pick up - for better artwork, only french versions, or just because they are good games, to get more games for my money and save on shipping costs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le Warpozio
Belgium
gent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Time2game.be
http://www.time2game.be/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_...
30.90€ without shipping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.