Goddammit! Quality and on time delivery are not mutually exclusive!
United States
Shelby Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Um.... I think BGG should give GG to anybody who takes that badge, not charge for it

reminds me of a story. Guy call his wife and explains that he is worried because he left his car parked out fron with his 2 Lions tickets on the dash. He asks his wife to go check his car.

He waits while she goes out and checks. She then comes back and tells him it's like he feared, the car window is broken and now there are 4 Lions tickets on the dash.

Anyway, I don't really want the Lions microbadge. I just purcahsed my first mb today and saw the Lions mb and couldn't believe anybody would pay good GG for that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year, one of my co-workers decided to sell his Detroit Lions loyalty on ebay. The premise was simple, he'd stop being a Lion's fan and become a fan of the team of your choice.
He wound up making $280 on the auction and was forced by the winning bidder to continue to be a Lion's fan.

It's too bad he's not a bgger or he'd have to buy it.

www.pimpingthefan.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heldt
United States
Harper Woods
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Two panzer jocks in the South Seas hoping that soon they'll get lei'd--
mbmbmbmbmb
This morning a group of 11 high school freshman civics students were scheduled to take a tour of the Frank Murphy court building. Their bus driver got disoriented and dropped them off at Ford Field, where they went on to beat the Lions 35-3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Puckett
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
My next purchase will probably be the Pistons one. At least that one bears some value.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Been there, done that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heh, at least you guys arent Cardinals fans....

Me, myself... I am a Choker.... err... Chargers fan... and they break my damn heart all the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Squat
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
genequagmire wrote:
My next purchase will probably be the Pistons one. At least that one bears some value.

Yessir. It's a little blurry though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes SIR!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kinda like the Pistons are playing right now... blurry and indistinct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thedude05 wrote:
Heh, at least you guys arent Cardinals fans....

I fail to see how that's any worse than rooting for ol' Detroit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Detroit gets some respect, after all... you guys had Barry Sanders. And Kitna and Roy Williams have something going.

Millen is the problem, that dude needs to go.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Anderson
United States
New Boston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mb
surprise

Is no one going to mention the Red Wings? Granted they're not dominant like they once were, but come on! Sports in Detroit wouldn't be what they are without them.

(I was born and raised in SE Michigan, and have only recently moved to Arizona. I was told that when the Wings come to town, easily 2/3 of the fans at the arena are Wings fans!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wolfe
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Zendo fan, Columbus Blue Jackets fan, Dominion Fan.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
carl67lp wrote:
surprise

Is no one going to mention the Red Wings? Granted they're not dominant like they once were, but come on! Sports in Detroit wouldn't be what they are without them.

(I was born and raised in SE Michigan, and have only recently moved to Arizona. I was told that when the Wings come to town, easily 2/3 of the fans at the arena are Wings fans!)

Here in Columbus, it sure seems like there are at least as many Wings fans as Blue Jackets fans in the stands when the two teams play. Of course, many Columbusites were Red Wings fans before the Blue Jackets even existed. Back then, Detroit was the closest NHL city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.