Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Wai-kit FUNG
Hong Kong
Mongkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What's the number of players to make the game good? It says for 3-10, I just wonder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barnes
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've only had a chance to play with 4, and although mechanically it works it's not really worth the effort- very dull and lifeless. I think the game would really need 6-8 players to function properly. It looks great, seems like it has cool gameplay...but playing with 3 or 4 is a joke!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roland Horstmann
Germany
flag msg tools
My favourite number of players is 4 or 6.
3 players I don't like so much.

With few players the phase of checking who is in your team is shorter. With more players this phase will take more time.

So if you like quick matches or if you like to play many matches instead of a few long ones, you should play it with 4 or 5. If you like long tactical matches you should play it with 6 or more.

Both variants are nice but finally it depends on your own preferences cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
oskari
Finland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Six is optimal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil Annergård
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
(yes I know this thread is old, but I have to say this)

four player is really horrible, we played like that tonight:

trouble 1:
I forgot to explain that you can be passive in a fight (; (so thats my fault not the games...)

trouble 2: draw masses of card due to draws in fights

trouble 3: end of cards to draw. I have a goblet even to my team needed keys, the foe sits on a key. Turn changes and my team declares winner as we have the right bag (so does the opponents, but my team sat better)

trouble 4: easy to hord keys and goblets.

Well a bit of that, was the wrong rules interreption. (stupid memory, but I hadn't played with so few player before so I got a bit confused)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.