Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Morin
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why is this getting such low scores when it hasn't even been released yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yegods
United States
Campbell
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
it's only got one rating... and from someone who doesn't like that it is a rethemed version of Werewolf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willson
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yegods wrote:
it's only got one rating... and from someone who doesn't like that it is a rethemed version of Werewolf.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/132807

This is the link to the reasoning of that low rating. I almost rated this highly to compensate, but I prefer to play a game a few times before rating a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Evidently it is mostly from people who don't like werewolf or don't like retheming, in my opinion you should only rate the game if you have played it. And if you rate it poor cause it is not werewolf and you wanted werewolf, well you should by werewolf, the game is not werewolf, but a retheming of werewolf, so naturally they will be some changes made. With that said, it is fine to rate it poor if you don't like the game and think werewolf is better, but not because you wanted werewolf and bought this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.