BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Parts

Subject: WANTED: Carc. T&B Wheat Tile / Chit; TRADED: Carc. H&G Scout rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
This is going to sound kind of weird, I imagine, but bear with me anyway... maybe it'll be a good deal for both of us.

It irks me that the Traders & Builders expansion to Carcassonne comes with 9 wine, 6 wheat, and 5 cloth tiles / chits. To me, it would make a lot more sense if there were 7 wheat (especially seeing as I usually play 2-player games of Carc, so the fight for the majority of a given commodity could never draw, in the case that there were 7 wheat instead of the 6 provided). I've played with only 5 wheat tiles / chits, and that almost satisfies my strange feeling of the slight inadequacy of the expansion, but it would be cooler, I think, if there were 7 wheat so that it fell right in the middle of wine and cloth in the distribution of tiles / chits.

Therefore, I am seeking someone with the T&B expansion (and, most likely, someone who also owns Carc: H&G [perhaps someone who enjoys that version of the game more?]) who would be willing to trade away one wheat chit (the little irregular pentagon thingy) and one wheat tile (you can choose, really... but I'd probably prefer one of the more "normal" ones [the ones with just city and farm, no roads] if it matters). What am I offering in return? Well, I recently got the King & Scout expansion for Carcassonne, and I don't see myself ever purchasing Hunters & Gatherers, so the Scout part of this little double expansion is pretty worthless to me.

So, that's the deal: 1 wheat tile and 1 wheat chit from T&B for 1 Scout expansion for H&G. Are there any takers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.