Jeremy Kalgreen
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy all,

Is there a way to post items in the marketplace but instead of cash set your price in GeekGold? If so, is there a way to browse just those items with a GeekGold price attached to 'em?

If the answer to both of these questions is "no", then I'd like to change them from questions into BGG suggestions =)

Thanks much,
Jeremy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
...sure...
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. In a way. It's not in marketplace, it's called GeekGoldAuctions:

Bazaar >> Auctions

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekauction.php3

There you can put up items to be auctioned for GG.

If you want a set price, you can list a starting bid and make the BuyNow price the same.

(Starting bid = 20 GG, Buy Now = 20 GG)

Don't forget to list the shipping options!

Here you'll find the running auctions:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekauction.php3?action=listope...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kalgreen
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy, Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that I was familiar with the auctions. I guess didn't make that too clear. I just feel there are some times where having a longer term fixed price option that just passively sits there until a buyer wanders along is optimal, and others where selling auction style in a fixed time frame is more useful.

Obviously, I'd like to see both, but wasn't sure at the time of posting if it already existed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.