Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wong Stephen
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anybody tell me when Medici vs Strozzi will arrive at USA? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't this widely available yet?

It was released to retail in the UK last week. So I'm pretty sure Rio Grande have sent it to US retailers at the same time (if not before).

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rio Grande Games homepage was recently updated for November:

Quote:
To Court the King, Power Grid: Benelux & Central Europe, Medici vs Strozzi, Fiji, Formidable Foes, and Ark expansion will arrive and ship this week. They will be available in stores before Thanksgiving.

Obviously, they are talking U.S. Thanksgiving, as Canadian Thanksgiving has passed. laugh I believe U.S. Thanksgiving is Thursday, 23rd November (this year).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wong Stephen
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the information. I preordered the game from an USA online store. It is happy to know that I may possibly play the game with my wife in early December or even in late November. I am eagerly waiting for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Earles
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased my copy today (24th Nov) @ HairyT in Toronto. The game store clerk said that it has actually arrived on the 23rd. Jay said it would be in stores by American Thanksgiving and looks like he made it. meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.