Have faith
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We're one week into the Kid Games Giveaway Contest, and it has been a huge success so far. People have entered over 400 pairs of ratings/comments in the last week.

Here's the original posting describing the contest, including descriptions of all the new contest additions:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1165595

Summary of recent additions and updates with the contest:

Now a random winner too - I added a fourth prize, where an additional winner chosen at random will receive a free game. The more ratings/comments, the more chances to win.

Also, I want to make it clear that some of the game prizes are "unlimited" quantity, which means I'm buying them from a store, instead of shipping the one copy I have on hand. These include some of the highest ranked kids' games. So even this 4th place winner will still have a large selection of prizes remaining to choose from.

New prizes added - Stein-Thompson Games has generously offered two of their new games as additional prizes: Ninja Galaxy and Football Tactics 2006. Stein-Thompson is also the first supporter of the website - check out their new banner ad at the top of the site pages.

New games in the database - I've added over 30 more games to the site database. I plan to keep adding more - many of you continue to send me lists of games to add.

Free international shipping - Shipping will now also be free to winners outside the US/Canada. Some restrictions apply - see the new info in original posting.

Many thanks to all you who have been leaving excellent-quality comments and ratings about kids' games. Every new rating and comment makes the site that much more useful, for adults looking for great kids games.

The contest goes until November 27, so there's still plenty of time to get a piece of the action.

To enter contest, see the instructions on my home page:
http://www.KidGameRatings.com/

Thanks,
Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.