Scott Tepper
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to give a heads up to those of you thinking of stopping by CHITAG this weekend.

The Rio Grande booth will have a prototype of the new game, Notre Dame, for you to play if you want to give it a test drive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, Scott. I've some questions but if you don't know I'll find out Friday.

Will RGG have any other Essen games there?

Is Pastimes running the store side again? Do you know if they will have anything new that they are selling? Any deals like last year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
:C.h.r.i.s. M.c.G.o.w.a.n:
United States
Elk Grove Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Hopefully I get a chance to play it. Thanks for the heads up Scott.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Tepper
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ray,

We will have some of the Essen games at the booth. Most of the Essen games are still in transit from Germany, but I believe that at least a couple of them will be available for sale.

I will be bringing my personal copies of some of the Essen games so that people will be able to at least try them, even if they are not for sale yet.

Pastimes will be running the store side. I don't know yet what they'll be selling, or what the pricing will be like.

See you there, Ray!

Scott

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Scott Tepper wrote:
We will have some of the Essen games at the booth. Most of the Essen games are still in transit from Germany, but I believe that at least a couple of them will be available for sale.

I will be bringing my personal copies of some of the Essen games so that people will be able to at least try them, even if they are not for sale yet.

Ack! Now I'm torn between U-Con and CHITAG. I've got a real hankering to play some of those new Essen games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Tepper
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason,

I believe there is also going to be an open gaming area where gamers from around the area are going to bring a bunch of their games for people to play. I don't know what percentage of those are going to be Essen games, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.