United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the audio of the werewolf game recorded on Saturday night - agnespoodle was the moderator. Warning: explicit language contained within.

http://files.boardgamegeek.com/bggcon2006/BGGCON2006-WW.mp3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terri K
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
Good golly people... my username has a lower case x!!
badge
Females play board games too!!! ;)
mbmbmbmbmb
OH!!! I CAN NOT wait to listen to this at home after work!!

Thanks for recording one of our games, Aldie!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
Which one was this Aldie? Is it the one where you got killed by the hunter (jmilum)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
OMG! Derk used the plural form of "y'all!" It's "all y'all!"

That was so much fun sitting between Derk and Aldie. Aldie's a watcher, and he caught one of my tells. (Jaw grinding.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just in time to take it to work for tram-time fun

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabe Alvaro
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New to this game and I was hoping this would give me a good idea of how the game flows and how the moderator narrates. A little more play-by-play and some color commentary would have made it easier to follow. Sounds like you guys had fun though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
mdp4828 wrote:
Which one was this Aldie? Is it the one where you got killed by the hunter (jmilum)?

did that happen? I only remember that one time jared was the hunter and he took me out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall P.
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
"Nothing in Biology Makes Sense Except in the Light of Evolution" - Theodosius Dobzhansky
badge
There is grandeur in this view of life, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.
mbmbmbmbmb
jmilum wrote:
mdp4828 wrote:

did that happen? I only remember that one time jared was the hunter and he took me out.

Yep, second game in this report that I wrote at 3 AM after I got back to the room.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/1167775#1167775

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
ahhh, ok. sorry aldie soblue

i played so many ww games they have all tended to run together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Hinkle
United States
Twinsburg
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blindspot wrote:
New to this game and I was hoping this would give me a good idea of how the game flows and how the moderator narrates. A little more play-by-play and some color commentary would have made it easier to follow.

This was probably 4am early Saturday night/Sunday morning. There was another guy moderating other games named Giles who kept things a little more thematic. As everyone playing was very experienced, I just tend to boil it down to the essentials - especially considering the hour. When it's that early in the morning, you don't want a lot of eye-closed time.

Also, we didn't plan on recording it. We sat down to play and Aldie came with the equipment, so it was all spur-of-the-moment. Also, the game that followed this one was much better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
フィル
Australia
Ashfield
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Promise me there won't be any squares at my funeral
mbmbmbmbmb
Terri sounds like Kim Deal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melissa
Australia
Parkville
Vic
flag msg tools
admin
designer
May you find the Perfect Shoe! xxx
badge
Mostly offline, but trying.
mbmbmbmbmb
What is especially cool for me (listening now) is that I know & have skyped with most of the people in the game (and know Derk's and Aldie's voices from BoardGameSpeak) - so I recognise who is speaking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris B
United States
Oxford
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Hotty Toddy Rebels!
badge
Lets go Blues!
mbmbmbmbmb
agnespoodle wrote:
Also, the game that followed this one was much better.

Yes it was, but I believe the recorder gave up halfway through this game. But I believe that was the infamous, Zach real seer with two fake seer cover reveals from villager, leading the seer to last until the final three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Tompkins
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
Never go in against a Sicilian when DEATH is on the line!
badge
You know what would be funny...
mbmbmbmbmb
agnespoodle wrote:
blindspot wrote:
New to this game and I was hoping this would give me a good idea of how the game flows and how the moderator narrates. A little more play-by-play and some color commentary would have made it easier to follow.

This was probably 4am early Saturday night/Sunday morning. There was another guy moderating other games named Giles who kept things a little more thematic. As everyone playing was very experienced, I just tend to boil it down to the essentials - especially considering the hour. When it's that early in the morning, you don't want a lot of eye-closed time.

Also, we didn't plan on recording it. We sat down to play and Aldie came with the equipment, so it was all spur-of-the-moment. Also, the game that followed this one was much better.

I can't believe I had to leave "early" on Sunday morning (around 3am), and immediately after is when Aldie and Dirk joined in, AND when a game is recorded. *sigh*

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.