Court
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had originally set my Sceptor of Zavendor game for trade; and then put it up for sale on the marketplace, and deleted the trade listing.

I just noticed in my profile that I still have it listed "For Trade." I attempted to delete it, but everytime I returned to my profile, it was listed under "For Trade" again.

Is there something I am missing? Is something up with the delete function or the db?

It's not an emergency, but I wouldn't want people interested in trading thinking that I have it for trade...

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I don't know exactly what's going on with the database, but you should be able to delete it by using the delete button in the game entry rather than the one in the collection view. When next I catch Aldie online, I'll ask him about the bug.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Court
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That did the trick - thanks for the info. I had forgotten that the game entry was where I initially set it up.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.