Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
well, I got enough "tubes & wiring" soldered together, whilst I also connected those to a phone-line, in order to be able to get 'online' here myself! I've found that if you fashion entire larger empty 'bottles' for this, then you'll provide the needed EXTRA 'capacity' for viewing "images" and the like! it's TRUE! try that and see for yourself then, while just don't cross over that "bridge to NOwheres" as it will ONLY take you 'to', wait for it..."nowheres"!
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mary Weisbeck
United States
Black Hawk
South Dakota
flag msg tools
"Blow up the damned ship, Jean-Luc!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Geez, Robert. The man is using work time to post and read here; he doesn't have time to translate Grogish.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
space is the place
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm with you Dom. I get my geekin' done (that sounds funny) at work or at school.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was posting at work during spare moments until a friend I played with started relating my posting frequency to his wife, also a friend, who is the assistant chair. So now I use a sock puppet for day posting, or don't post at all. Except for today, because I am home sick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.