Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Clinger
United States
Rossford
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my big yearly shipment of games in this week thanks to the Cardhaus.com 10% off sale, and so I showed up to tonight's game session with a pile of new games. After a game of Ingenious, I convinced Mark, Steve, and Angel to play a game of geschenkt. Both games were vary fast, even with Steve playing, who could find A.P. (analysis paralysis) in WAR.
The first game saw Steve getting an incredible sequence of 5 cards in the 20's, While I got the 31, 33 and 35, and mark and angle getting other various small cards. Angel and Steve tied on the points on the table, until I reminded them that the red chips count for -1 pts, and Steve won out on those.
The second game saw Steve trying to repeat his feet of a huge sequence. Angel passed on every card that came to him, and ended up with only a 31 and a 7, and no chips left at the end. Mark trying to string the 30's together, but half of them were buried, and I end up with a rather large pile of low scoring cards, which totaled less than 38, so I was able to score my second win for the night.
Overall, this is a really fun game, and geschenkt is really funny word. I could see this as a simple warm up for when we are waiting for the sixth for Twilight Imperium.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.