Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Update #7 For backers only.
Apr 12 2015
WarQuest project cancellation/relaunch plans

Creator L4 Studios Inc about 1 hour ago

Hi everyone! Sorry for my silence today. I teach on the weekends, so this was a packed day for me and I just finished. I am about to post an update and wanted to give you a heads up here. We are going to stop this campaign and get some more assets and awareness/marketing in place. The feedback on the comment threads has been outstanding and we all really appreciate the enthusiasm and insights. We will continue to monitor and participate in the threads and email. We will send out another update (maybe more than one) as we get closer to launch, so backers of this campaign will get advance warning as we are about to re-launch. We are expecting to do this within the next 3-4 weeks and will keep you updated. Thank you again for the awesome support and stay tuned! - Keith and the Warquest team
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.