Popular Tags: wargames [+] [View All]
Robert Martin
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I am looking for the Wargame Collectors Video #2 made by Big Bear in the mid 90's. There are 3 volumes in the set. I am happy to compensate for your time.
Thanks,
Robert Martin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neal Kegley
United States
Pulaski
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Robert --

Fill me in; first I've heard (I'm ashamed to say) of this set!

Neal

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oldwargamer wrote:
Hi,
I am looking for the Wargame Collectors Video #2...There are 3 volumes in the set

Yes, I'm also interested in hearing about these videos. What is on Video #1 & #3? Assuming you have those two of course.

-Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Martin
United States
Yuma
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The videos are awesome. Basically its a history of the S&T magazine and to a lesser extent SPI. Lots of interesting insight into the magazine and company. The 2nd video even has some commercials SPI did in the early 70's. Unfortunately my copy of the 2nd video got destroyed. I have been looking for a replacement for years. Recently I saw that walmart can put a video on DVD for like 15 dollars so am hoping someone will do that for me. I would pay them for their time.Or perhaps someone from the original company would see this post and sell me a copy, am sure there are some floating around. Anyways it's a great video, (my wife and non-wargaming friends don't agree, but perhaps thats becasue i layed them for 12 hours a day every day

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info Robert, I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Have you tried ebay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Greensboro
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think a query on Consimworld would give you better results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.