Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Holmstrom
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We got together our four players, 3 of us have played the game before.
Players (clockwise):
D - the newbie, and the guy who wins most other games we play
M - My wife, the one who insisted we buy the game, and a good player
J - Myself
A - Our lawer friend who's done well in the past.

In the first game, M and A savage D, pinning him into an unwinable position in the corner. They cut him out as early as I've ever seen done. This also gives them lots of room to expand, causing both of them to use all of their pieces (another first for my eyes, two players using all their pieces. Neither used the small square last). I came out fairly well, 6 points left in my hand.

In the second game, D does much better, coming around and finding ways to snake out of his position. While he doesn't win, he does show up as the winner this time around, with M and A taking up the last places. I ended up with 10 points left in my hand.

Between the games, we didn't add up points, but either M or A would have one, due to the many points given for using all of your pieces. However, just adding up total pieces left (no bonuses), I would have one with two good finishes. In fact, my 16 total is less than the worst result by any other player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.