Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the photos, I see that there is a lot of text on the cards. How much effort does it take to play this one if you don't know German? Does it require extensive player aids documenting every card or English paste-ups for all of them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barnes
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They have "better than usual" Adlung-Spiel style English on all the cards and the rules have an english section...it's completely intelligble, save for some odd wording ("trading cards in" means giving a card to someone else). The english text is small and on the bottom of the card, but it's there. Don't hesitate, seems like a pretty neat game, particularly if you like the gothic theme.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Adams
United States
Brigham City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, so that's what the tiny letters are on the bottom of the cards - English. I noticed all the German text in the photos and didn't even get around to trying to look at the tiny text. I see you are right.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.