Netherlands
Eindhoven
NBr
flag msg tools
This overtext intentionally left blank.
badge
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've read the rulebook (from Collin Stobbe's page) but I can't seem to find how to play the starred tokens. In section XXII c Fedaykin are mentioned, that have a worth of two tokens, so I figure these are the starred tokens. Do they come into play as ordinary tokens, or are there certain prerequisites? Are the starred tokens mentioned anywhere else in the rules, that I seem to keep missing?

Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Hartstein
United States
North Plainfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My only objection to Dune...the rules are spread across the rulebook, the Player Aid pads, and the playing shields. What you're looking for is on the back of the Player Aid pad under Fremen and Emperor. In the basic game, the starred tokens are no different than normal tokens. When playing with the "additional character advantages" optional rule XV (highly recommended), the starred tokens are worth two tokens in battle and in taking losses (the Emperor's are only worth one against the Fremen), and are treated as one token in revival, but only one can be revived each turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Kruijt
Netherlands
Eindhoven
NBr
flag msg tools
This overtext intentionally left blank.
badge
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Marc,

I thought the player aids were just that, player aids. I didn't suspect that there were 'additional rules' on them too (although that was mentioned in the rulebook). Thanks for pointing me in that direction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.