Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Speaking about a convention (GenCon Indy) I think.

"There were a couple of tables where people were playing pretty good board games like Euro Games that I like a lot. While it wasn't their turn they would set down their cards and then reach their hand over to the left and look at their Dreamblade army which they had turned over on their side so they could read all the bases. It was a great thing. You sir are multitasking, your thinking Dreamblade and playing Ticket to Ride. That's not bad."

--Rob Heinsoo (one of 3 designers of Dreamblade) in the Gen Con Dreamblade Podcast 8/18/2006
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dbm/podcasts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Barkå
Sweden
Solna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: no wonder Dreamblade is good...designer likes Ticket to
Is that all he say about it? That it is so simple that you do not need to concentrate on it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mrbass
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: no wonder Dreamblade is good...designer likes Ticket to
My whole point is the designer admires Euro Games and that's why Dreamblade has maneuvering and tactical choices to it. It's not a dicefest miniatures that's my point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.