Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering if anyone has had tokens drop prematurely form slapping the lever down hard. Not a huge deal, but I have the newer version and I was just curious if I was just manhandling my Luoie......Mandhandling my Louie...That'd make someone want to "report a concern" LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Bailey
United States
North Richland Hills
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Damn dude, if you gotsta hit Louie that hard... damn.

The bird stays dropped. Take yer medicine!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
!
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This happens pretty frequently if you're rough with your lever. The rules even warn you about it.

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal. It happens to a lot of guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to Report A Concern that I might be Manhandling My Louie, causing my Tokens to Drop Prematurely........

My original question was serious...now I think it's time to have fun with this....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
travistdale wrote:
This happens pretty frequently if you're rough with your lever. The rules even warn you about it.

Rules? There's rules? Maybe I should have a look at those. I thought there was just instructions for putting the thing together. I was taught the game by somebody else and it never even occurred to me that the were rules shake

And back to the original question. Yes be gentle, they can fall down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is an illustration of where you should keep your left hand when you play. It keeps the thing from bouncing when you smack your lever, saving you from accidentally knocking down your own chickens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.