Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: theme [+] [View All]
JP LaChance
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What gives with all the titles that have players attempting to get rats out or keep rats out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott A. Reed
United States
Lawrence
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It's the new overexploited theme. Soon it will be Egyptian Rats, Renaissance Trader Rats, WWII Rats, Medieval Rats, Fantasy Rats, and Rat Wargames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe even a rework of The Return of the Stainless Steel Rat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
custom golf clubs wrote:
What gives with all the titles that have players attempting to get rats out or keep rats out?

I'm familar with Hameln & Notre Dame, was there more?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
United States
San Diego area
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
custom golf clubs wrote:

With the amount of goods being shipped by Eurogamers over the last few years, it had to happen eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, no, no, this is not the Year of the Rat. Year of the Rat is 2008. This is the Year of the Dog. So please everyone, put away Hameln and Notre Dame for two years and play Walk the Dogs or A Dog's Life instead. Thank you for your cooperation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Carvin
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Join our Berks Boardgamers group (Hamburg, Pa) via Facebook!
badge
Ah, the diabolical Dice … a word of caution; don't throw them when you're alone. The fiends lack loyalty, and their notion of nourishment is quite disturbing.
mbmbmbmbmb
Denise wrote:
No, no, no, this is not the Year of the Rat. Year of the Rat is 2008. This is the Year of the Dog. So please everyone, put away Hameln and Notre Dame for two years and play Walk the Dogs or A Dog's Life instead. Thank you for your cooperation.

Darn...I was getting excited breakout the ol' cassette player, my "Out of the Cellar" LP and listen to "Round and Round" and "Wanted Man" again. It's been a long time since I heard those songs.

Spoiler (click to reveal)
For those not in the know...I'm talking about Ratt, the 80's poser hair band

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.