Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen R. Welch
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Chandragupta already has a strong showing in pre-orders ... GMT reports 330+ pre-orders in the game's first week of its "P500" status.

To keep the momentum going, and to hopefully pique the interest of our growing Chandra-fan base, I'm planning to post a weekly series of articles on the ancient Indian military system, as well as my design aims, the research challenges encountered, and other commentary.

I hope you find these "Notes from the Designer" informative (and if I'm successful, maybe even entertaining!). My plan is to post them each Monday (time permitting) at the GMT game company news forum: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekforum.php3?action=viewforum...

So stay tuned ...

SRW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Murphy
United States
California
flag msg tools
Fantastic idea, Stephen! Any chance of a simultaneous post of the articles here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen R. Welch
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
FuriousCorgi wrote:
Fantastic idea, Stephen! Any chance of a simultaneous post of the articles here?

Sure, Trevor, I'll be more than happy to do that.

SRW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.