Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love Liars Dice. I play it almost every day at work and my friends and I close mose gaming sessions with it. We pretty much play with the standard Perudo rules and add the "Great Re-Roll" rule in from Bluff. The other day though I stumbled on some rules that had an additional option in them that I think is interesting and we plan on using it immediately in all our games.

Usually your turn consists of 1 of 2 options. You can either raise the bid or call dudo (bullshit.) The 3rd rule is being able to pass on your turn. It's quite simple:

If you still have 5 dice you can call pass when it's your turn if you have 5 dice that are all different, all the same or you have a full house (2 of one kind, 3 of another.) Of course you can lie, but if someone calls you on it and you don't have a full house, 5 of a kind or 5 different, you lose a die. In this instance, aces don't count as wild.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.