Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brenzor wrote:
yeahbowen wrote:
Any chance this will be easier to sort than Alien was? The sorting was almost as tense and scary as the game.

No Chance.

The cards are all predator glass-cloaked and you have to guess which pile they go into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erich Johnson
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
therealtheshader wrote:
Brenzor wrote:
yeahbowen wrote:
Any chance this will be easier to sort than Alien was? The sorting was almost as tense and scary as the game.

No Chance.

The cards are all predator glass-cloaked and you have to guess which pile they go into.

Shhh... Don't give the devs any more devious ideas.shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PaweĊ‚ Bedz
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So beside coop, PvP we also have a 3rd game in one (big) box - memory with cloaked cards?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chase Eichler
msg tools
I just REALLY hope that the Alien expansion brings an alien player deck that's more like the predators. Where you can make actual decisions as a player and not just randomly throw down attacks. Having 3 equal players, with equal alien/predator/human decks would be incredible.
Also can't wait for more role/avatar cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Brenner
United States
California
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh Dont you worry... This happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmb
Brenzor wrote:

So we really get in Alien Expansion Alien Player deck similar like for Human/Predator decks?

Long time ago I played in Aliens Vs Predators CCG - I liked in this game that we had practically 5 sides: Marines, Rogues, Predators, Aliens and Cloned Aliens, and we could fight everyone against everyone, thanks to this division, there were no obstacles to possibility to fighting between two swarms of aliens (epic clash Warrior Queen vs Newborn ), Predators compete for the "trophies" or Marines fought with Rogues. It's was be cool if in the future series Legendary Encounters allowed for such a possibility

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Bredfeldt
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
Brenzor wrote:

Thanks for the update, I only just noticed it. I'm super excited, because of my like for other Legendary games, because of the spoilers and news we have been getting, and because I've just read Archie vs Predator, which is awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brenzor wrote:
nakedgremlin wrote:
Brenzor wrote:
P_J_Keller wrote:
But will there be booster packs?

Just F'n with you man, thanks for the info.

With it just coming to the end of the testing phase are you still anticipating a Gencon release?

Still on track for Gen Con.

Will you be running a similar Win-a-box event at Gen Con for Predators like last year (for ALIENS)?

If so, the missus and I might need to squat over there again. \Ha. So many games were lost on ALIENS last year, sadly never won a box in all our tries. The dice just didn't roll in our favor.

All week long
Alien Legendary was a game I probably never would have bought, but I won a box at GenCon last year, and it has turned out to be incredibly popular in my group. So Predator Legendary will be an auto-buy at GenCon this year.

What are your quantities going to look like? Is this one I'll need to snag on day one, or are you going to have tons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elwyn Chow
Australia
flag msg tools
mb
grant5 wrote:

Alien Legendary was a game I probably never would have bought, but I won a box at GenCon last year, and it has turned out to be incredibly popular in my group. So Predator Legendary will be an auto-buy at GenCon this year.

What are your quantities going to look like? Is this one I'll need to snag on day one, or are you going to have tons?

And you enjoyed it? Or will you just be getting it for your game group?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
elwyn5150 wrote:
grant5 wrote:

And you enjoyed it? Or will you just be getting it for your game group?

Oh yeah, sorry if that wasn't clear, I have enjoyed the hell out of it too! Can't wait to get Predator into the mix! I was only lukewarm on Marvel, which is why I probably wouldn't have bought Alien, but I ended up loving it.

I was trying to make the point that the GenCon win-a-box promotion works, at least it worked on me.

I'd also like to know where I need to prioritize getting to their booth on my list of things to do at GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So has the Alien expansion been officially announced? If so, when is that coming out or is it part of the predator set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:
So has the Alien expansion been officially announced? If so, when is that coming out or is it part of the predator set?

Legendary Encounters: Aliens has been out for a year now.
https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/146652/legendary-encount...

If you mean an additional expansion to that, I have not heard of one other than the Predators one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Forrest
Australia
Embleton
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shieldwolf wrote:

It has been officially announced, but no date other than this year.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/18734785#18734785
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Posted in another section but thought I would repost here.

Predator August 4
Aliens coming December

Some of the modes of play:
Humans fighting board (like Aliens)
Predators fighting for human trophies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brenzor wrote:
Hey folks, looking over some of these forums and I see a lot of speculation. So I wanted to shed some light so people know exactly what top expect from this game.

1 - The game is coming to the end of

...You now have the payoff.....devil

Will there be a Terminator version? devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  |