Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just acquired this game (after a long long search for it). It looks fantastic. There are some really interesting ideas that make it a little different from the usual race games.

I understand that Matt (the designer) has no plans on reprinting but is keen on perhaps making this a PDF pay-for-download and also has an expansion and extra tracks.

However, that might never see the light of day...as such, does anyone have any thoughts about using boards from other race games?

I will check it out as I own a few. A quick look at Formula de Mini gives me hope: the track looks a little too long but might be ok. I am also going to pull out Ave Caesar and Augebremst (these two have shorter tracks and the latter has variable track construction).

All we need to do is to put in speed limits on the curves and in the pit. I will look into it and let you all know if it works.

Does anyone have any ideas in the meantime?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Leacock
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
designer
mb
Quick correction: I have no plans on reprinting it *myself*. I'm open to licensing the game if the right publisher comes along.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Christiansen
United States
Mount Pleasant
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
OOK! OOK! OOK!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, but as an Ameritrash Wannabe I totally miss the machine guns. I have tried and tried playing without them and it removes an important part of the "when do I move" decision that is confounded intentionally with "what shall my action be".

And no longer do we get to hear about Murderous Mike.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.