Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
Once I showed my friends the rule book, they were immediately interested in Mordheim (they play some D&D, and were my now defunct Warhammer group who has miniature stuff just collecting dust). Now we are working on making some groups, and I was looking for mini recommendations from the regularly available Warhammer line, since we like the plastic basic units that come in seperate sprues (easier to mix and match weapons). Mine are easy, skaven, I have an extra box of Nightrunners that I was going to use anyway, and a couple other guys are using some Empire for mercenary gangs. However, 2 of my friends are working on Witch Hunters and Possessed, and we don't know what suitable non Mordheim lines might be useful. Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
San Marcos
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Check out Weaponsgrade Tabletop on Youtube!
mbmbmbmbmb
Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Better late than never, eh?!
For possessed, well, pretty much anything goes, when making the possessed models themselves, but for the other guys, I would wait for the plastic flagellant kit comming out later this year, maybe combining these guys with the chaos marauders would make for some nice cultists!... Or you could combine some marauder and dark elf sprues... Even a couple sprues of Bretonians would come in handy...

...As for which-hunters, I would recommend some of the new flagellants, mixed in with the new Empire state-trooper sets and the new outrider set (outriders for the jackets/cloaks). Plenty of bits to get that stern, baroque, slightly deranged feel, tone down the whole ostrich feather thing, and go for suitably dark colours, and I´d say you were there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
I reckon the Empire Militia kit would be handy: http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individu...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave J
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They look pretty sweet! And reasonably priced as well (by GW standards)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Carr
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made a Possessed warband from an assortment of GW plastics. I mixed and matched orc, beastmen, zombies and chaos marauders together to form some neat figures. The possessed itself I used the skull head from a banner, I think it was chaos, but it could have been orc. It wasn't out at the time but I think a sprue of the ogre hordes would be another way to make an awesome possessed figure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.