United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a friendly reminder to those that might not know. I, for lack of a better word, collect images and information about game shipments that gamers receive. Sometimes it's just nice to show off your new stuff!

If you wish to add to my collection please send me an email describing the games you received and an image I can use on my website.

You can send email directly to shipments at marquand.net.

Previous posting can be found here: http://www.marquand.net/shipments

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a 7 game & 2 expansion order coming as soon as Gheos is available, so I'll try to remember to send you a photo this time.

Die Macher and Wallenstein came just two days ago from Valley Games, and I totally forgot, I was too excited to tear the shrink-wrap off of Wallenstein!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Goewert
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Owning a game store, I get excited every Thursday and Friday when the weekly order shows up. Most of the time, it's something lame like the new MtG set or the latest minis that WotC and Wizkids seem to be schloking out.

I cried with happiness last week when we received two completely sealed crates of Carcassonne Big Boxes. meeple It was so beautiful. I wish I had taken a photo.

Almost as nice as the "Spiel des Jahres"/"Deutscher Spiele Preis" Wall of Fame we have set up for National Games Week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I have a 7 game & 2 expansion order coming as soon as Gheos is available, so I'll try to remember to send you a photo this time.

Die Macher and Wallenstein came just two days ago from Valley Games, and I totally forgot, I was too excited to tear the shrink-wrap off of Wallenstein!

Sounds good. Looking forward to it. December is a busy time so it might take me a few days to get it posted but I'll get to it.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
jgoewert wrote:
Owning a game store, I get excited every Thursday and Friday when the weekly order shows up. Most of the time, it's something lame like the new MtG set or the latest minis that WotC and Wizkids seem to be schloking out.

I cried with happiness last week when we received two completely sealed crates of Carcassonne Big Boxes. meeple It was so beautiful. I wish I had taken a photo.

Almost as nice as the "Spiel des Jahres"/"Deutscher Spiele Preis" Wall of Fame we have set up for National Games Week.

If you think about it next time, take a cellphone shot or something. I'd love to see that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.