Recommend
22 
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Neanderthal» Forums » General

Subject: Pure Fantasy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, this "game" is nothing more than far-fetched conjecture. Unless there's a biome card we haven't seen yet—one that represents a UFO landing strip—it's incomplete and inaccurate. You see the truth every time you look in the mirror!


Fig. X — "Then screaming wind-leaf bird-with-no-wings come down and night-eye
smooth-children sexy-time father with custom-geneered cryptospermatogonia!"
26 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
a UFO landing strip


Is this some sort of exotic Brazillian wax?

16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
gamedog wrote:
HiveGod wrote:
a UFO landing strip

Is this some sort of exotic Brazillian wax?

Probably. How else to explain the interbreeding that occurred when various migratory waves of the human diaspora bumped into each other again? It just makes sense.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
YOU ARE LIKELY TO BE EATEN BY A
badge
ɥɔʇıןƃ ʎʇıןɐǝɹ
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Upon deeper reflection, and extensive use of the extraterrestrial gift of internal monologue, I hereby demand that Karim mock-up a Monolith biome that gives a shit-tonne of trophy VPs once "hunted to extinction". This should, of course, be extremely difficult—and fraught with danger. But hey, it's like infinite babies on the other side!




10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
Sadly, this "game" is nothing more than far-fetched conjecture. Unless there's a biome card we haven't seen yet—one that represents a UFO landing strip—it's incomplete and inaccurate. You see the truth every time you look in the mirror!


Fig. X — "Then screaming wind-leaf bird-with-no-wings come down and night-eye
smooth-children sexy-time father with custom-geneered cryptospermatogonia!"

Sometimes I fail to grasp your point, but I find delight in reading it nonetheless.
12 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Van Morrison and Joey DeFrancesco - You're Driving Me Crazy
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
How else to explain the interbreeding that occurred when various migratory waves of the human diaspora bumped into each other again?

You've never felt a primal urge towards interbreeding at closing time on a Saturday night?
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
HiveGod wrote:
How else to explain the interbreeding that occurred when various migratory waves of the human diaspora bumped into each other again?

You've never felt a primal urge towards interbreeding at closing time on a Saturday night?


Primal urge - yes

the breeding thing - no
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Haskell
United States
Springfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
Upon deeper reflection, and extensive use of the extraterrestrial gift of internal monologue, I hereby demand that Karim mock-up a Monolith biome that gives a shit-tonne oral history points once "hunted to extinction". This should, of course, be extremely difficult—and fraught with danger. But hey, it's like infinite babies on the other side!


XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX




Oh I see! It's the stripes that make it an alien landing strip!

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Farris
United States
Citrus Heights
California
flag msg tools
badge
There is a duck in every game. You may not see it, but it's there.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
Upon deeper reflection, and extensive use of the extraterrestrial gift of internal monologue, I hereby demand that Karim mock-up a Monolith biome that gives a shit-tonne of trophy VPs once "hunted to extinction". This should, of course, be extremely difficult—and fraught with danger. But hey, it's like infinite babies on the other side!






I'm sure it will be a promo. Of course I only want it if the promo card makes eerie singing/screaming sounds when you bring it out.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Smith
United Kingdom
Wigton
Cumbria
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You are in a time warp. The Monolith enlightened our Australopithecine ancesters, not these later dudes a mere 40000 years ago. Its already happened, doh!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
niels s
Netherlands
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HiveGod wrote:
Sadly, this "game" is nothing more than far-fetched conjecture...—it's incomplete and inaccurate


I would call it a game because it's far-fetched conjecture. Anything complete and accurate would just be a history lesson with a single path and only 1 possible ending. That would make a terribly boring "game".
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.