Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
"Where are you from?" "Long story. The Pacific Ocean, I guess."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What the title says. I have Pandemic (2013 recent edition) and both expansions, and I was wondering what transparent card sleeves for best and are the best quality (ideally while still fitting in the base box). I am looking for good quality sleeves that will still shuffle easily (so I guess thicker premium card sleeves are out?)

Also, how many card sleeves did people buy to fit all the cards from the base game and both expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used Pro Fit and they worked great! Not sure on the number though. But if you check the BGG pages for the game and expansions it will tell you how many cards there are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mythdracon wrote:
What the title says. I have Pandemic (2013 recent edition) and both expansions, and I was wondering what transparent card sleeves for best and are the best quality (ideally while still fitting in the base box). I am looking for good quality sleeves that will still shuffle easily (so I guess thicker premium card sleeves are out?)

Also, how many card sleeves did people buy to fit all the cards from the base game and both expansions?

You may find this GeekList helpful: Card Sleeve Sizes for Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pwned Pawn
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I originally sleeved Pandemic in Mayday standard thickness (MDG-7041), but the sleeve corners got bent up fairly quickly making them hard to shuffle. I re-sleeved in Mayday premium (MDG-7077) and those have held up ok. The sleeves make the decks thick enough that I think it would be challenging to fit everything into one box, so I split things up into two boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.