Bobby Picker
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The wait is finally over!!!

First thing I did was replace the glass tokens with light weight gem tokens for the elements. Saves space and weight. The glass one are too heavy. Played a couple of "duel" games to get the basic strategy with a non-gamer.

These pictures are from the first 4 player game. Much better game play with actions/equipment. Rules are a little weak. The game may be more dynamic when all the players know the rules and objectives. Great art. Just wish the sleeves were different for the various decks.

Final review pending more play...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cottrell
United States
Spring Hill
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just hit our table with a 5 player game. That will never happen again, unless it's 5 people who have played it, and even then I'd be leery. I think the sweet spot for this would be 3-4.

We all talked about at least getting counters for the "doses" on your brewed potions, but after seeing yours, I may replace them all.

With 5 players we were running out of elements constantly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Cottrell
United States
Spring Hill
FL - Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Quick follow up.. we bought some black "doses" that match the ones that came with the game.

Next up... find mini-cauldrons to hold all the elements in the four corners of the board
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.