Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Waits
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received mine today, in a box addressed from Boards and Bits.

Upon opening it I was very impressed with the production quality. Everything is prepunched and prebagged (even down to each deck of cards). The board is thick, sturdy, and shouldn't ever warp. All printing, including the board, cards, instructions, and box, is very well done.

Now I just can't wait to play.

--Steve

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Brazell
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb

I received the game in Virginia yesterday. I also agree with the previous post that the production quality is top notch!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine in Flordia today.

I looked at the box and ask my wife, "did you buy me a game in my name?". She said "honey you buy so many games you can't reme,ber what you bought". Me, "But I've never bought anything from Board and Bits {yet}"

Thanks Boards and Bits and Terrorbull Games. I was so happy not to have to punch and bag. Although it did take away part of my ritual for opening a new game.

Looks like fun. But I am worried it will devolve most of the time into everyone against one person. But only time will tell. Need to just play with a bunch of people that love to win and will not be happy with a shared win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RON NOTYET
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I just found out about this game from a friend.

We'll be checking it out as, we believe in totally un-pc satire of any sort.

BTW-Would someone be kind enough to describe the country names on the board?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.