Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Specter Ops» Forums » Rules

Subject: Beast and Prophet clarifications rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Ebro
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Beast, it is said: "the Beast can move 5 spaces on a turn, but can attack the Agent only if it shares the same space that turn".
So to be sure:
- the Beast has to end his (her? :) move on the same space as the Agent to be able to attack her if he moves 5 spaces that round
- if the Beast moves LESS than 5 spaces, he can still attack from a distance?

For the Prophet, if he does not move, he can use his post-cognition ability.
If he starts his turn in the vehicle, he can used the motion sensor (and the vehicle will not move the whole Hunters turn) AND he can decide to use post-cognition if he decides to stay in the vehicle (ie not exiting it, that would be a move for him and would end his turn?). Is it correct?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emerson @NazcaGames
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Kratos38 wrote:
- the Beast has to end his (her? move on the same space as the Agent to be able to attack her if he moves 5 spaces that round
Yes that is correct.

Kratos38 wrote:
- if the Beast moves LESS than 5 spaces, he can still attack from a distance?
Correct.

Kratos38 wrote:
If he starts his turn in the vehicle, he can used the motion sensor (and the vehicle will not move the whole Hunters turn) AND he can decide to use post-cognition if he decides to stay in the vehicle (ie not exiting it, that would be a move for him and would end his turn?). Is it correct?
No, using the motion sensor would be considered a movement and the Prophet would not be able to use Post-cognition on the same turn.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christophe Ebro
France
Grenoble
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick answer and kudos for this superb game :)
We are just about to start our 2nd game with my wife :)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Morgan
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
nazcagames wrote:

Kratos38 wrote:
- the Beast has to end his (her? move on the same space as the Agent to be able to attack her if he moves 5 spaces that round
Yes that is correct.
Thanks for the clarification. We played that incorrectly. Since the card says “...can only attack agents he shares a space with during that turn” we read that as any space not just the space The Beast ends on.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls