Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you pick you missions, generally? I know this will probably change game to game, but I notice a trend for how I pick mine.

1st turn: Easy, Medium. Obviously, you are required to.

2nd turn: Easy, Hard. Hard missions can give you some cool stuff, but I feel the only real good time to do them is early in the game. This is the earliest you can. The easy will help balance your ability to do both missions at once.

3rd turn: Easy, Medium. Basically, to try to give yourself a kick for the final round, but not too much of a hard one. If you do poorly, you don't want to wind up with a hard mission in turn 4.

4th turn: Easy, Easy. No reason to do anything but.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
logopolys wrote:
2nd turn: Easy, Hard. Hard missions can give you some cool stuff, but I feel the only real good time to do them is early in the game. This is the earliest you can.

You can fulfill a hard mission in turn 1.
Get the stuff for your medium mission, and two crowns. Do your medium mission, draw a hard one, fulfill it with your crown chits.
(with one crown and 1-2 spare other chts you have a chance to fulfil the hard mission, but it's not sure)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't think you could do that before. I'll have to reread that part o' the rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.