Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I purchased a game but in "pending feedback" there is no option to give the seller any feedback "positive" like I can see others have. I can't see any where else to do it either.

And of course I want his feedback in return.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has the seller confirmed the sale yet? Perhaps it's still pending, and that's why it's not showing yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you have hit the right field alright (Bazaar/Geek Market/Feedback/Pending Feedback), so strange that you don't get an immediate listing of all your deals in front of you. Each deal has it's own box with very clear tick boxes for Positive, Neutral and Negative plus room for comments.

I can only think that you didn't do the sale/purchase through the Geek Market (naughty if that is the case), so it's not showing up as a system controlled deal. If you need any help please GM me and I can walk you through it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or, maybe, as she said!

blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
Has the seller confirmed the sale yet? Perhaps it's still pending, and that's why it's not showing yet.

I'm not sure what that means for what I'm looking at but as far as I can tell the sale has been confirmed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahiksking wrote:
It sounds like you have hit the right field alright (Bazaar/Geek Market/Feedback/Pending Feedback), so strange that you don't get an immediate listing of all your deals in front of you. Each deal has it's own box with very clear tick boxes for Positive, Neutral and Negative plus room for comments.

hmmm, none of that.

Quote:

I can only think that you didn't do the sale/purchase through the Geek Market (naughty if that is the case), so it's not showing up as a system controlled deal. If you need any help please GM me and I can walk you through it.

Could be. I can't remember much about it, however. I think it was through paypal. I personally didn't intend to avoid the bgg system but in all likelihood it wasn't something I was thinking about at the time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You'd still pay via PayPal, but you'd click a "purchase" link here so that the system could calculate the required commission, and you could leave each other feedback. Did you click anything through BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Lorrimer
United Kingdom
Harrow on the Hill
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
You'd still pay via PayPal, but you'd click a "purchase" link here so that the system could calculate the required commission, and you could leave each other feedback. Did you click anything through BGG?

I really don't remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You might ask the seller if they've confirmed the purchase. This will prompt them to do it if they have not, or prompt them to make a marketplace listing if they have not.

If you're still running into trouble, you might geekmail Octavian, who can see more things than I can, and might be able to tell you the status or the snag better than I.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.