Popular Tags: [View All]
james schweig
United States
SAN FRANCISCO
California
flag msg tools
I bought this for no reason
mbmbmbmbmb
In a geek auction, what are the limits on non board game items? I have a couple of comics I was thinking to put into a general game auction.

Cheers,

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Bishop
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Within Geeklist auctions, those sorts of things are generally fine, after all it's another chance at commissions for BGG. I've seen people put up books, video games, and movies without complaint. It might be polite to put them at the bottom of the list, out of the way of the game hunters who most frequent the auctions here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeramy Poulin
United States
San Digeo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brewdinar wrote:
Within Geeklist auctions, those sorts of things are generally fine, after all it's another chance at commissions for BGG. I've seen people put up books, video games, and movies without complaint. It might be polite to put them at the bottom of the list, out of the way of the game hunters who most frequent the auctions here.

I second this fully. I have bid on items I otherwise didn't even know existed and would have never bought but for the combined shipping. Putting them at the bottom of the list helps a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.