Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's that time of the quarter again! The Summoner Wars Summer App Tourney is starting soon, so head over to Plaid Hat Games to sign up for your chance to play with the best SW players around. Details can be found here:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/489

Good luck and I hope to see you there!

P.S. I hear Playdek is working on adding Alliances to the app, so keep your eyes peeled although it may take a while...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas PDX
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
BuckWilde wrote:
P.S. I hear Playdek is working on adding Alliances to the app, so keep your eyes peeled although it may take a while...

Yes, I did read the fine print, but... really? Was this talked about somewhere? This would make the app so much more interesting and entertaining!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tbollaert wrote:
BuckWilde wrote:

Yes, I did read the fine print, but... really? Was this talked about somewhere? This would make the app so much more interesting and entertaining!

The final 8 First Summoners are almost ready for release, but I remember seeing Alliance files somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas PDX
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Can you be more specific about when the new batch of summoners will be available?

And I thought they were adding 6, not 8 new summoners?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Connellan
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
BuckWilde wrote:
It's that time of the quarter again! The Summoner Wars Summer App Tourney is starting soon, so head over to Plaid Hat Games to sign up for your chance to play with the best SW players around. Details can be found here:

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/news/489

Good luck and I hope to see you there!

Since it's taken "a little while" to add the rest of the first summoners, I believe we will get alliances in 2019.

Good luck in your tournament!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tbollaert wrote:
Can you be more specific about when the new batch of summoners will be available?

And I thought they were adding 6, not 8 new summoners?

Whoops, I meant 6. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.