Subject: Games Quarterly expansion has its own page!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Lets go Celts!
mbmbmbmbmb
The new Carcassonne 12 tile expansion found in Games Quarterly #11 finally has its own page! I personally am waiting for my issue to come through ebay (still can't find it in Denver). Please commence revelry now (and post your pics of the tiles or have them moved to the correct page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Simmons
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hey Jeremy,
Have you received your copy?
If not, please email me at marks@gamesquarterly.net.
Mark Simmons
Publisher

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Lets go Celts!
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it! Great to have the tiles, now to find a time to play the "big game" (the "big game" is a game that is planned with my brother-in-law and myself with 2 Carcassonne, 2 Inns, all the other expansions and all the unofficial expansions that I have made. It will be a very large and long game. I will post about it when it is finished)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pretentious? Moi?
United States
Pocomoke
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Say Mark, when was the Winter Issue supposed to come out? Mine just arrived in the mail today, but I noticed the references to "GenCon '06" & "National Games Week" both in November.

So, is this just one of those publishing things, or is my distributor (FunAgain) running behind?

BTW, I really enjoyed the interview with Puzzlemaster Will Shortz!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.