Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Atlanta Marriott Perimeter Center
246 Perimeter Center Parkway NE · Atlanta, Georgia 30346

Five days of boardgames, roleplaying, card games and there's always space for miniatures! Plus Meeple Chase (group trivia) Artemis, Flea Market, Feld-o-Rama, tournaments including the Southern Regional Championships for four Envoy games.

Spike (R&R Games)
1st and Goal (R&R Games)
Diamonds (Stronghold Games)
The Game of 49 (Markee Games)

There will be a demo session which will also be a play to win event the day before each tournament. The winners get free admission to GenCon, entry in their quarter-final and access to a roomshare with up to 3 other people). Plus Werewolf and more in our Social Deduction room, Demo Alley and lots more.

Check out all the details at http://game-o-rama.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sponaugle
United States
Canton
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait! You put on the best gaming convention in Atlanta. I'm ready for some gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
That's very kind of you. I think this is going to be a good one. It is like we are unleashing all the great gamer energy in Atlanta.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Gallagher
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Five days? WOW!! So is this replacing DragonCon as the go-to place for board gaming in the Southeast?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Well, D*C is months away so it certainly is no either/or but we get a great group and a fun time is planned for all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
might come down for a day pass Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
For Game-o-Rama, the room block is full but not the hotel. Give it a day or two and try again. If anyone is paying more than the group rate contact me and we'll get it changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.