Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anderson Tao
United States
San Bruno
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi everyone, seems like those ps3/wii lines are getting kinda crazy...
i remember a few years back when we had a monopoly game going on while waiting for starwars2... it was kinda fun... but now that im into eurogaming....

what kinda games are u guys gonna play during the long 6 hr wait?
which store are you planning to visit?
what do you plan to buy?!

im prolly gonna go to circuit city and get me a $35 mp3 player... and im thinking of bringing out my T&E .. and maybe PR..

nibu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gone Fishing
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
I like this new variant of the "desert island" games. The "store-front concrete sidewalk" gaming lists are probably being written in a frenzy as we speak.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Goewert
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was thinking about this when my wife decided last minute to WiiCamp.

For my area, it would have to be a game that plays well while wearing gloves and isn't suseptible to wind or a strong table tip. Also, it would need to be small enough to fit on a TV Dinner tray table.

That leaves all card games and most trading games out. Traditional games like chess, checkers, and dominos fit the bill perfectly. Settlers of Catan would be nice except for all the resource cards. Carcassonne would be out because of the size of table needed.

I couldn't figure out a good game.

A game of A&A would have been awesome as a 6 hour wait would barely be time for a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but here's a place you can go to see the black friday ads for many large US stores all in one place:

http://bfads.net/

Do some comparison shopping!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.