Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: After 30+ games, my 2p Variant... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Nessuno
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I always play in two players, I found the difficulty of this game always low in this number of players, and all the variants proposed here (bgg) never liked me because they add strange antithematic rules to the game (drone in barracks).

This variant is simple but really increases the difficulty of the game in 2 players (the goal is to achieve a difficulty = at an 4p game).

Variant: each turn of the second player draw 2 Hive card and first Hive is revealed.

This variant increase the speed of hive deck in a simple way.

PS. I play this variant with 1 drone card in each mini deck ... and when you win, you really feel you've completed a mission. Try it and you will see, and let me know your experiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas PIAR
France
flag msg tools
It seems like it's just not fair for the second player .....?
Two cards hive, so two more chance to be striked....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jannis Christus
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah the 2-player game is a bit too easy. But for me adjusting the start-up, as its written in the rulebook, workded for me. I startet with two hive cards in the complex, and only played with one drone card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.