Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
Link

Wizkids provides a glimpse of the set in their new Facebook banner.

Iron Man, Captain America, and Ultron cards are visible. While I am disappointed we are seeing Iron Man and Captain America for a third time, it is VERY interesting to me that they have changed energy types.

Iron Man is a bolt.
Captain America is a fist.

Amongst the dice I have some guesses (left to right):

Giant Man (red on white)
Domino? (red on yellow)
Vision (yellow on Green)
A Trident (yellow on grey) - Namor? Loki?
Agent Coulson Another Nick Fury? (blue on white)
Captain Marvel (yellow on red)
Iron Man (yellow on orange red)
Ultron or Utron bot (Grey on red)
Groot (brown on khaki)

Blue on blue die looks like a new beast with new faces?

EDIT: I just looked again at the Character Guesses??? thread. It would seem Coulson doesn't have a white die.

It also seems this is pretty much the same dice rendering, except the Giant Man on the far left is new.

EDIT 2: Well, along with Iron Man getting a new power type, its is a new icon compared to the last two sets and new die faces, based off of the two faces visible in the starter set rendering, so I am confident beast is getting a new die here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Malone
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Domino may be Gamora. The magenta on teal die could be a sentinel. I like how distinctive the Shield logo is, whomever it represents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GARY SEVEN
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Cool, it looks like these cards are commons from the starter (which will at least contain Iron Man, Captain America, and Ultron).

I assume that one can either field a new Iron Man/Captain America card or an old one (but not both on the same team). Perhaps there will be a new ruling that allows you to do so.

I hope that we get more teasers soon (I do not mind delays in product as long as we are given some info about the product).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matti Mäkäräinen
Finland
Espoo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My take (guesses) on the dice:
Ultron (next to the cards)
Goliath, Viper, Sentinel, Vision, Nick Fury, ?, Executioner (yellow battleaxe on grey), ?, Ms. Marvel (yellow star on red), ?, Multiple Man (aka. Jamie Maddox, white logo on green), lots of unclear ones, Skrull (white Skrull face on red), Kree (Brown on white).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacques Bouchet
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kezerk wrote:
My take (guesses) on the dice:
Ultron (next to the cards)
Goliath, Viper, Sentinel, Vision, Nick Fury, ?, Executioner (yellow battleaxe on grey), ?, Ms. Marvel (yellow star on red), ?, Multiple Man (aka. Jamie Maddox, white logo on green), lots of unclear ones, Skrull (white Skrull face on red), Kree (Brown on white).

I think this one may be Kang.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.