Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I've recently picked up the new RGG reprint of Incognito.

Ok, so I'm supposed to track what I've shown people (and what combinations of cards I've used to do that) and what they've shown me (and what combinations of cards they've used to do that).

But honestly my brain isn't seeing a really good way to use these sheets to do that. Heck, I'm not even sure how to mark down player names on it. It seems rather a mess.

Any tips or advice?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Put the 3 other player's names one each in the 3 sections on the left. When that player shows you cards, put dots across the top row in his section on the right side of the boxes in the proper columns. When you show him cards, use the left side of the boxes. Use a new row for each time cards are shown. You won't need more than the 10 rows provided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Hunsucker
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use one section for each of the other players. Write an X for cards they've shown you, and an O for cards you've shown them. Easy.

EDIT: One trade per line of course. Usually you'll have plenty of lines unless someone is really bugging you every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Perfect! Thanks for the help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerod S.
United States
Mount Vernon
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have played this game x2 and have yet to figure out a good "system" for keeping track of the info. I thought at first that I would run out of room and couldn't use a new line each time, but I think running out would be rare.

I like using the X and O's approach above and might try that next time. As long as I don't get them mixed up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.