Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew H
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just received a shipping notice from Miniature Market for an order that included two Armada pre orders.

I also saw the dice pack available on CSI.

Hopefully this means I'll be running 300 points this weekend!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be cool. Wave 1 is still listed as "On the Boat" on FFG's site, but it's possible they just haven't updated it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwin
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Out of curiosity, what's your address and when do you typically get home from work?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W McG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice pack has been shipping and/or available for over a week now though, I think (at least since 4/12).

I'd be really surprised if they're shipping wave 1 without CSI indicating the same, without FFG updating their website, and without MM updating their website to a "Now available" graphic, or at least removing the products from preorder status. That would mean FFG knew they were shipping since last week and didn't bother to notify anyone.

Smells like trolling.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just spoke with someone at MM this morning and asked if he knew when Armada would ship. He said they'd not yet gotten the notice from FFG that the product would be shipping to them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If only I hadn't included that Maneuver Tool with my pre-order.blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wanted to add this one just to further support, before further claims of "trolling" come up. You can see my order # in the tab and see that each are listed as "Shipped."

Not trying to mess with anyone. Just as anxious and excited for it all to arrive!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Merritt
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When I ordered the Core set from MM they did the same thing with the shipping notice. It still did not ship until after the official release date of March 26th. I'm not sure why they do that, it just makes me more anxious!! I ordered a Core set from Cardhaus at the same time but they sent a shipping notice after the 26th. Cardhaus also listed the Core sets available on March 26th and they currently list Wave one on April 30th so hopefully that is the true release date! From what I can remember the Core sets were "Shipping Now" the Friday before the official release date of March 25?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't know exactly what will happen. The package was scanned at an outgoing facility today though, according to UPS. It's supposed to arrive on Friday. I'll pass along any news and pics if ships happen to have made their way into the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns wrote:
Yeah, I don't know exactly what will happen. The package was scanned at an outgoing facility today though, according to UPS. It's supposed to arrive on Friday. I'll pass along any news and pics if ships happen to have made their way into the box.

We are all waiting to hear your news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
West Ward
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
None of Wave 1 besides the core set has shown up at distributors, let alone at retailers. I would get on the livechat with a customer service person at MM first chance you get tomorrow to see how your order got out without your preorder stuff on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
stephen biggs
England
flag msg tools
UK wholesaler shows delivery date of this week for the dice.
In the UK, rest of wave-1 won't be this week...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W McG
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on this SunUhMuhnBuhns? I think we'd be hearing from more people if MM really was shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Ward
United States
Jasper
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns, you didn't happen to add this order onto an existing order did you? Or have another pre-order with MM waiting? Just speculating that they could have taken your in stock items and added to a different order if that was the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R M
msg tools
mbmbmb
I called MM to check my order and they told me they hadn't gotten anything yet and that it was still sitting at "on the boat" for them.

Maybe they got lucky or MM just sent a partial order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns wrote:
I just received a shipping notice from Miniature Market for an order that included two Armada pre orders.

So what's the news? Any status change? I know it's not likely going to have happened but I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Foster
United States
Malibu
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
combanzai wrote:
SunUhMuhnBuhns wrote:

So what's the news? Any status change? I know it's not likely going to have happened but I have my fingers crossed for you.

Still on the boat a/o just now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns, what news do you have?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As most of you said, the order slipped past the pre-order hold and simply shipped everything else.

Alas, no Wave 1. But it was a fun little ride of speculation. Now I'm even MORE pumped for everything else to show up!

Sorry to disappoint everyone. I can at least vouch for the GamePlus bag and foam. Great product; will work well for Armada transport.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Dobyns
United States
Markleeville
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns wrote:
As most of you said, the order slipped past the pre-order hold and simply shipped everything else.

Alas, no Wave 1. But it was a fun little ride of speculation. Now I'm even MORE pumped for everything else to show up!

Sorry to disappoint everyone. I can at least vouch for the GamePlus bag and foam. Great product; will work well for Armada transport.

Thanks for the update and sorry it didn't arrive. Some day Armada will find it's way off the slow boat.

I know this is a discussion for a different thread but I am interested in seeing pics for your new bag used with Armada. I have been strongly considering GamePlus bag myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SunUhMuhnBuhns wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. Let's be honest with ourselves, people interested enough in this game to follow it on BGG most likely visit the FFG website and most(if not all) of us all saw the "On The Boat" status for this item on the Upcoming page. We knew better, even if we liked the fantasy of this item suddenly off the boat, distributed, and shipping

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.