Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Becker
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In October/November 2006, an expansion rules set was released "Ancient Armies" by Rick Priestley. The 98 page softcover book gives army lists for new armies (Early Egypt, Sumer & Akkad, The Peloponnesian War, The Seleucids, Celiberians, The Judean Revolt, Late Roman Republic, Meroe, Numidia, Paymyra, Sarmatia, Arabic Islamic Conquest, Arthurian British, Bulgars, Carolingian Franks, Celtic Ireland, The Rus, Thematic, Byzantine, Visigiths, Qin China). There are rules for Campaign games, revised rules, and rules clarifications that appeared online and in FAQs.

Several miniature companies have stepped up and provided figures and armies for the game. Most notably, Magister Militum has several new 1000 point armies in 10 mm. Pendraken has some good 10 mm figures. Steve Barber and Old Glory also provide 10 mm minis. Companies such as JR miniatures and others provide terrain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Nicely
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had heard about the expansion, what rules had changed? Did archery get any better?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
-
flag msg tools
Harkonnen13 wrote:
I had heard about the expansion, what rules had changed? Did archery get any better?

Harkonnen13 wrote:

I'm also interested in the WMA rules changes (both companion and core) vis-à-vis WMF, especially archery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.