Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Geringer
United States
Forestburgh
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here are the miniatures I have painted so far. If / when I paint more I'll update this post.

I us Reaper HD paint and acrylic brushes. To prime and seal I use Krylon primer and clear-coat. I have a small painting space at my PC. My wife would not let me paint anywhere else. It lets me listen to music or use the net' to check out how others have painted the models or how they look on their respective cards.

Boo-Booty

Sorrow

Salt Pillar Spawn Point

Starfire

Salt

*Edit: Corrected white balance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like Salt and the Salt Pillar. Great work on everything, those two just jump out at me. I just got my guys cleaned for priming this past weekend, but I'm trying to at least finish Roxor before I start the FK stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Santi
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mb
Great job! I agree above. Salt and the Pillar look great, really nice highlights!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really nice work. I was really worried about how to make the sale ones distinguishable from the fire ones that come with CoR but you've really made it work and I'm totally going to steal borrow this idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Geringer
United States
Forestburgh
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The Forgotten King

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.