Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan MacKellar
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Real Life has gotten in the way of my game designs, but I am looking at revisiting this VERY soon. Anything in particular you're not sure on that I could take an extra look at?

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
adam wilson

Oklahoma
msg tools
It has been a while since I played the game. If I remember correctly I had trouble with some of the weapons rules. Which types could be wielded at the same time, how the rifle works, that sort of thing.

Sorry I can't be more specific, I will have to go play the game again and get back with you. Thanks for putting this fun game together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan MacKellar
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ho problems :D Yeah, I had multiple versions and ideas going on. I'm trying to revamp things to be simpler and make more sense. Sometimes simpler is better...

Let me know what you find. I'll play a few rounds too. I was honestly thinking of ditching dice entirely and going with a more basic combat strategy. I need to revisit some more and go from there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.