Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
Apparently these suggested sets were left out of the rule book. Source

Rio Grande Games wrote:
Adventures & Alchemy:
Haste Potion: Plan / Magpie, Messenger, Port, Royal Carriage, Treasure Trove / Apprentice, Scrying Pool, Transmute, University, Vineyard
Cursecatchers: Save, Trade / Amulet, Bridge Troll, Caravan Guard, Peasant, Ratcatcher / Apothecary, Familiar, Golem, Herbalist, Philosopher's Stone

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Howe
United States
Roswell
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthnice wrote:

Rio Grande Games wrote:
Adventures & Alchemy:
Haste Potion: Plan / Magpie, Messenger, Port, Royal Carriage, Treasure Trove / Apprentice, Scrying Pool, Transmute, University, Vineyard
Cursecatchers: Save, Trade / Amulet, Bridge Troll, Caravan Guard, Peasant, Ratcatcher / Apothecary, Familiar, Golem, Herbalist, Philosopher's Stone

Alas the game is no longer perfect
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
lcdata1701 wrote:
darthnice wrote:

Rio Grande Games wrote:
Adventures & Alchemy:

Alas the game is no longer perfect

It was no longer perfect: there was a production error and the back of the events is brown instead of blue.
This amounts to TWO ERRORS!! Gosh. This expansion will definitely need a second edition. I'm willing to wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
salva wrote:
It was no longer perfect: there was a production error and the back of the events is brown instead of blue.
This amounts to TWO ERRORS!! Gosh. This expansion will definitely need a second edition. I'm willing to wait.

I know you are just being silly, but just to be clear: the Events will always have the regular back rather than the randomizer back, and while the missing recommended sets might be added to the rulebook someday, it would be at least a few years off (other than merely in .pdf form).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Olofsson
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've noticed that several of the earlier expansions (including Guilds) only have sets with Dominion and Intrigue but not with other expansions.
Are there (or should there be) suggested sets for these as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald X.
United States
flag msg tools
designer
gazebo wrote:
I've noticed that several of the earlier expansions (including Guilds) only have sets with Dominion and Intrigue but not with other expansions.
Are there (or should there be) suggested sets for these as well?

I haven't made any. I put a lot of work into making the game work well with 10 random cards. Then I am called upon to pick out sets of 10 cards anyway. I pick some out, to be friendly. When picking cards for some of the rulebooks, I was not feeling as friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.