Hide
5 Posts

Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Over-contributing to the Crisis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
opal bunny
msg tools
My question is; "Can you over-contribute to the Crisis BEYOND the extra 2 that boost your morale by 1. Meaning, should the survivors contribute an extra 4 cards would the morale go up by 2? 6 by 3, etc.?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Cooper
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3mile wrote:
My question is; "Can you over-contribute to the Crisis BEYOND the extra 2 that boost your morale by 1. Meaning, should the survivors contribute an extra 4 cards would the morale go up by 2? 6 by 3, etc.?"
No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Sagritalo
United States
Round Lake Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3mile wrote:

You don't get an additional bonus though you might do it if you feel that there is a traitor among you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xenothon Stelnicki
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No bonus beyond the first level. Yes, you can contribute as many cards as you want if you are failing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David "Davy" Ashleydale
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
3mile wrote:

I don't have it in front of me, but I believe the way that the Crises are worded is that they say you get 1 extra morale for 2 extra cards. They would have said something more like, "For every 2 extra cards contributed, add +1 Morale," if you could get more Morale from even more cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.