Popular Tags: [View All]
Alberto Rivera
United States
Erie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
My daughter's interest in gaming and hockey has grown 200% in the last 6 months. I picked the game up at Origins but with all the other cool stuff the game unfortunately got pushed to the back. Recently my daughter joined a 12 and under traveling girls hockey team. This game will be great for the hotel rooms while traveling. Here's our first game

Playing with the logo rule Allie shouted,"I'm the Penguins". Forced into my secondary team I choose the Ottawa Senators.

The first period started out in a flurry of shots, right off the face off the Pens andvanced to an ice breaker spot. Advance to shooting zone. Allie plays a "K" and I played a "Q", SCORE.

Pens 1 - Ott 0

After replenshing our hands the Pens quickly advanced to the shooting zone again. Allie plays a "10" and all I had was a "6", SCORE

Pens 2 - Ott 0

Quickly down by two, the Senators went into desperation mode. Play continued back and forth until the end of the 1st period.

At the start of the 2nd period play continued until late in the 2nd when the Senators finally get into the shotting zone. I play a "K" and Allie plays a "6", SCORE

Pens 2 - Ott 1

The 2nd period ends.

Right off the bat, the Senators got to the "Break Away Zone". once in the shooting zone, I played a "Joker" and Allie plays a "J", SCORE.

Pens 2 - Ott 2

Play continued until late in the 3rd the Pens andvanced to the shooting zone, Allie plays a 5 of spades, I play a 10 of hearts, SAVE.....wait the 5 of spades has the Penguin logo, SCORE!!!

Pens 3 - Ott 2

Despite a flurry of shots the Pens were able to hold off the Senators for a final score of Penguins 3 - Senators 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.