Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Sergeant
United States
Burlington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So my wife and I are sitting around, trying to figure out what do on a Saturday afternoon. She suggested we play a game, which I am always to happy to do. I let her choose, and as usual, she picked lost cities. It's not my favorite game, but it's still a good game. Our games are normally pretty close, but I have a tendency to win a bit more than she does.

The first round goes extremely badly. I can't get any numbers that are the same color or any remotely close to each other. My wife doesn't have this problem. Everything just flows for her. She ends the first round with 207 points!! This is a record for any of our games! I finish the round with a hefty 17. Not one of my best rounds. At this point, I don't really want to continue with the next two rounds. She wants to finish this one...so we continue.

The second round doesn't go much better. After the second round, the totals are 256 to 53. I know I have no hope, but agree to go on. As she is shuffling for the third round, the baby starts to cry. We know it's time to feed her. My wife looks at me and says "Guess I have to forfeit this game". I have never loved her so much in my life! After all that pain, I win the game...thanks to the baby of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.